BNI ‘Business Team’ Chapter, Nottingham (herein after referred to as “we“, “us”) are the owners of the website whose address is (“this/the website”, “our website”).
Use of our website is conditional upon acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you disagree with this document, please do not use our website.
We may change these Terms and Conditions of Use periodically by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. These Terms and Conditions of Use are effective from 03/11/2017.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
- The content of this website is subject to change without notice and is provided for your general information.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability for your purposes of any of the content of this website. Any and all liability for any inaccuracies or errors, or other consequences of the use of any material on this website, is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Use of this website and any information contained therein shall be entirely at your own responsibility and risk.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, hacking, malware, ransomware or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material, due to your use of our site, or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site in any way that: breaches any applicable law or regulation; is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect; is connected in any way with computer viruses, ransomware, malware or any other harmful programs or effects which may reasonably be described as ‘hacking’.
- This website contains material which is owned by us or licensed to us. This material may include, but is not limited to, the design, layout, style, images, text, attached documents, logos and graphics. Reproduction or unauthorised use of these is prohibited without the written permission of the copyright holder. All rights are retained by us where we are the copyright holder. The user should treat the entire website contents as copyrighted to us or a third party and should not use any material without written permission.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.